Delivery: Free. (Subject to terms and conditions)
There is no delivery charge to Mainland England and Wales. For deliveries to Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, British Islands, Northern Ireland and Europe please email email@example.com or call 0330 22 33 800.
We try to deliver most items within 15 to 20 working days however, please allow up to 30 working days, approximately for delivery. Please note this can exclude custom / bespoke orders as bespoke items can take longer to produce.
COVID 19 Couriers & Shipping companies are experiencing delays, with the impact of Covid 19, thus some deliveries are taking longer than the nominated delivery date.
Sofas (excluding upholstered chaise lounges) have a 10 - 12 week delivery time. Please note this can exclude custom / bespoke orders as bespoke items can take longer to produce.
Four Poster Beds: 3 - 6 weeks delivery time.
Upholstered Beds: (Divans) 3 - 6 weeks delivery time.
Upholstered Bed Frames: 3 - 8 weeks.
Please note some custom / bespoke orders can take longer to produce.
Larger Items: via 2 man delivery (beds, sofas, floor standing headboards etc). Once your order is ready for dispatch a 2 man delivery company will call you to arrange delivery directly with you.
Small to Large Items: via 1 man delivery (footstools, headboards, ottomans). Once your order is ready for dispatch the tracking details are sent the day prior to delivery. We use a 24-hour delivery service, for our medium to large sized items that can be delivered via a one-man delivery service.
Your item will be delivered between the hours of 08.00 am – 18.00 pm Monday - Friday, most deliveries are completed by 15.00 pm. Unfortunately, it’s an all day service and due to new the legislation the driver cannot call prior to delivery.
You have the option of selecting a day you would prefer your delivery, which is from Monday to Friday.
You would need confirm delivery by email by 12.30 pm.
If you’re not in at the time of the delivery, TNT EXPRESS will attempt the delivery again the following day, if there is still no-one in, they will leave a card where you can re-arrange your delivery.
We can provide instructions with TNT EXPRESS to leave the parcel with a neighbour if you wish. There is also the option of the item being left in a safe place, however this would be at your own risk; you would also need email us the instructions to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, which we will send to TNT EXPRESS.
You would also need to leave a note on your door, which needs to be signed and dated advising the driver to leave the item with a neighbour or in a safe place.
TNT Express does provide a premium service, which is a before 12.00 pm, however there is a charge of £35.00.
If you require delivery on a Saturday, the charge would be £35.00.
- If your items shortest dimension is 80CM or less it will use the Express 48 delivery.
- If your items shortest dimension is over 80CM, it will use the Express 48 Large delivery service.See the advert details to see which delivery service your product will be shipped on.
- Some remote postcodes may take longer to deliver. These postcodes are listed under the appropriate zone, see below for further information.
- Also we are unable to deliver to certain remote postcodes with the Express 48 Delivery Large, see below for any exclusions.
Divan beds and sofa delivery
2 MAN DELIVERY – Delivered on a Premier 2 Man Service
- FAST DELIVERY – Delivery to your Home within 7 Working Days on most divan sets, however some divans sets can take up to 14 - 28 days.
- Please see individual products for specific delivery information.
- Delivered within 20 mile radius of Birmingham FREE
- The is no delivery charge to Mainland England and Wales. For deliveries to Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland please email@example.com
- Most sofas are UK made and can take up to 6 weeks for delivery, however there is a 12 week delivery period for certain models made abroad.
- Please see individual products for lead times.
- Delivery within 20 mile radius of Birmingham FREE
- England and Wales Free £0.00
- Scotland (excluding highlands) Scottish Higlands, Scottish Islands
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 553 5347
Exclusions / Additional Charges:
An additional surcharge applies to some areas average cost will be £40 to certain Highlands please call before you purchase.
Some areas are restricted and our carriers can only provide a pallet kerbside delivery, again we try to avoid this at all time and will contact you before so you can decide if this is suitable.
Please note restrictions apply to the extremities of Scotland. If you are in postcodes AB, DD, DG, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, PA, PH, KW and ZE you should contact us before placing the order to get a quote for delivery. We can deliver to Northern Ireland or any islands off the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
Delivery into your room:
All goods that are delivered by a two man team and will be delivered into the room of your choice provided there is suitable access. As we are not insured whilst on your property we regret we can only deliver to the ground floor of the premises. In the event of restricted access the delivery team will leave the goods at the nearest convenient point.
Checking your furniture:
All items are well packaged for delivery and damage is rare, in most cases the driver will have time to wait whilst you unpack and check your items, if not you have 24 hours from point of delivery to inform us of any damage.
If you notice that a box is damaged on delivery please note this on the delivery paper work and also take a picture of the damage in case of damage to the furniture inside. Please report any damage to us via email email@example.com and include photos so we can deal with it as quickly as possible.
Please ensure there is good access for the delivery vehicle, consider that most goods will arrive in a 7.5 ton van, if you are aware of any likely problems please make us aware before delivery so that we can inform our carriers to discuss. Failed Delivery due to poor access will be chargeable at a minimum of £44.95 and will need to be paid before delivery is rescheduled.
Because of the speed of our carriers service once a delivery has been scheduled it cannot be cancelled, if you are unavailable when delivery is attempted this will result in a failed delivery. Failed Delivery will be chargeable at a minimum of £44.95 and will need to be paid before delivery is rescheduled. This is very unlikely as all 2 man deliveries are pre-booked.